NEW PATIENT INFORMATION
We want to extend to you our personal greetings and a very warm welcome to our office. We are accepting new patients and welcome your family and friends. We are committed to doing everything possible to provide you with high quality, state of the art dental care and to make your visit as pleasant and comfortable as possible.
- Modified the traffic pattern around the office to minimize person-to-person contact
- Implemented a policy whereby all staff are screened twice a day and are sent home if there is any sign of illness.
- All clinical and non-clinical staff are always wearing masks
- All patients are pre-screened 2 days prior to their appointment and on the day of their appointment and temperatures are taken
- Closed doors in all treatment rooms for aerosol generating procedures. Chairside air evacuation/filtration equipment is being used for these procedures
- Installed a medical grade air filtration system for the office
Thank you for choosing Dr. Biuss’ Markham Dental Solutions for your dental needs.
Dr. Anet Biuss and Team
Being a patient at our office means:
- Comprehensive dentistry with a wide range of modern dental services that include cosmetics, implants, restorative, orthodontics and more.
- Providing practical, functional, aesthetic dentistry
- The time and personal attention you deserve
- Listening to your concerns.
- Discussing your options so that your needs and wishes are met
We respect our patients and our goal is to provide you with the highest quality of care in an atmosphere of mutual trust.
If and when you have any questions, please call us at 905-475-7600 or Email us at email@example.com
NOTE: If you have any special medical conditions or need to take antibiotics before a dental appointment (such as a heart condition or artificial hip or knee etc.) let us know on the phone when you call.